Main Menu

miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016

A LETTER TO THE THREE KINGS

TASK # 6 : A LETTER TO THE THREE KINGS
GIVEN ON: 08/01/2016


DEADLINE: 13/01/2016


INSTRUCTIONS:  PLEASE, finish writing the letter to the 3 Kings.


Dear Three Kings, I guess you must be back home by now, wherever your home is and you must be having a well-deserved rest after so much work. I hope these words don't get to disturb your peace. I'm writing though in the hope there's still some of your powerful magic left and you want to use it for a very good cause. I'm very grateful for the presents you gave me and I'm happy about it, but could you, dear kings, use some of your magic to make my wishes come true for the following:

1. For a person very dear to me, please, bring, warranty to follow being my friend for many years.
2. For my family, please, bring, health.
3. For my country, please, bring, money.
4. For the world, bring, kindness for the presidents of the countries that are in a war or have serious problems.